Legal Help With Family-Based Immigration
Immigration is an extremely complex matter, and it is easy to make simple mistakes that cause lengthy delays if you are not familiar with this area of law. Checking the wrong box can mean a denial of what would otherwise be a perfectly good petition or application.
If you or a family member has an immigration concern, you can rely on the Law Office of Andy Nguyen, PLLC for experienced, knowledgeable assistance. Our Arlington family-based immigration lawyer will work with you to achieve your goal of legal residency or citizenship in the United States for you or your family. We provide approachable, responsive representation for clients in Arlington, Grand Prairie and the surrounding areas of Texas.
- Knowing Your Rights And Resources As An Immigrant Spouse
- Divorce And A Spouse’s Role In The Immigration Process
- The Impact Of Divorce On Your Immigration Status
- How Long Is The I-864 Valid For? Does It Expire?
- What Exactly Is An Affidavit Of Support?
- What Convictions Can I Get Deported For?
- Is Deferred Adjudication Still A Conviction Under Immigration Law?
- What Is Deferred Probation?
- What Preparation Do You Recommend To Your Clients For The Day Of The Interview That Will Better Their Chances For Success?
- How Long After A Couple Marries, Do You Have To Apply For The Spouse Visa Or Marriage Based Green Card In The United States?
- Who Can Your Firm Help Through The Marriage Green Card Process?
- What Exactly Is A Conditional Green Card Holder?
- Can A Conditional Green Card Holder Work In The United States?
- What Are Some Of The Updates By USCIS Or Immigration On COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements For The Medical Exam As It’s Part Of The Adjustment Of Status?
- What Are The Most Common Complications Or Mistakes In The Immigration Application Process People Often Make That Can Hold Up Or Completely Derail The Green Card Process?
- What Is Form I-290B Used For?
- What Is The I 601 Waiver?
- What Types Of Immigration Cases Does Your Firm Handle In Texas?
- My Parent Is A US Citizen And Is Filing For Permanent Residence For Me. I’m Married With Children. Does My Parent Have To File Separate Petitions For My Spouse And Children?
- Can A Foreign Spouse Complete The Permanent Residence Based On Marriage Process Without An Attorney?
- What Are The Different Paths To Obtaining A Family Green Card? Which Path Is Right For Our Family?
- Should I Wait To Apply For A Family Based Immigration Visa Until After The US 2020 Election?
- Does The Presidential Proclamation Still Apply? Who Is Exempt From It?
- What Has Been The Impact Of COVID-19 On Noncitizens And Across The US Immigration System?
- What Has Been The Effect Of COVID-19 On Immigration Processing Inside The United States?
- Who Is Eligible To Receive A Family-Based Green Card Or Visa To The United States?
- Can My Family Member Come To The US To Live While The Visa Petition Is Pending?
Representation For All Aspects Of Your Immigration Case
We handle all types of family-immigration matters, including applications for visas, green cards, and citizenship. We can help you:
- Bring a close relative, spouse, fiancée or fiancé to live legally in the United States through a petition for alien relative, petition for alien fiancé or other petitions
- Overcome issues that would make you inadmissible for residency in the United States through I-601 hardship waivers
- Defend against deportation or removal proceedings
- Deal with many other immigration matters for legal and illegal aliens
Our experienced immigration attorney can assist you from the start of your immigration case so that you can relax knowing your case is in knowledgeable hands. We can also assist you if you have begun the process on your own and would like us to take over the process.
When we accept your case, we will handle all aspects of your immigration matter. We will complete all of the complicated paperwork and will represent you at all hearings and any other proceedings.