Legal Help With Family-Based Immigration
Immigration is an extremely complex matter, and it is easy to make simple mistakes that cause lengthy delays if you are not familiar with this area of law. Checking the wrong box can mean a denial of what would otherwise be a perfectly good petition or application.
If you or a family member has an immigration concern, you can rely on the Law Office of Andy Nguyen, PLLC for experienced, knowledgeable assistance. Our Arlington family-based immigration lawyer will work with you to achieve your goal of legal residency or citizenship in the United States for you or your family. We provide approachable, responsive representation for clients in Arlington, Grand Prairie and the surrounding areas of Texas.
- Who Is Eligible To Receive A Family-Based Green Card Or Visa To The United States?
- Can My Family Member Come To The US To Live While The Visa Petition Is Pending?
Representation For All Aspects Of Your Immigration Case
We handle all types of family-immigration matters, including applications for visas, green cards, and citizenship. We can help you:
- Bring a close relative, spouse, fiancée or fiancé to live legally in the United States through a petition for alien relative, petition for alien fiancé or other petitions
- Overcome issues that would make you inadmissible for residency in the United States through I-601 hardship waivers
- Defend against deportation or removal proceedings
- Deal with many other immigration matters for legal and illegal aliens
Our experienced immigration attorney can assist you from the start of your immigration case so that you can relax knowing your case is in knowledgeable hands. We can also assist you if you have begun the process on your own and would like us to take over the process.
When we accept your case, we will handle all aspects of your immigration matter. We will complete all of the complicated paperwork and will represent you at all hearings and any other proceedings.