Successfully Navigating The Divorce Process
Marriage is an undertaking that is not always successful. Whether through marital misconduct or two people simply growing apart over time, sometimes divorce is necessary. The best thing you can do for yourself and your family is to get in touch with an experienced Arlington divorce attorney who can help you make the right decisions during a time where your emotions may otherwise get the best of you.
At the Law Office of Andy Nguyen, PLLC, we have more than eight years of legal experience in family law matters. If you are considering divorce, we can help you take stock of your overall situation, make a plan and then execute it. Our attorney offers knowledgeable advice and effective representation in divorce and related family law matters, including asset division and child custody.
Andy Nguyen is an attorney with the ability to bridge the gap between the legal system and the Vietnamese and Hispanic communities throughout the Grand Prairie, Mansfield and the Greater Dallas area. Please contact our office for consultation, call (817) 532-5666.
Grand Prairie Attorney Taking The Sting Out Of Divorce
The end of a marriage is also the end of a legally binding agreement regarding property, children and more. It is important to look at the big picture and understand the different ways in which you need to plan, particularly if you have children. Some of the major issues that require resolution before, during and after divorce proceedings include:
- Property division
- Dividing the value of a business
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support
- Spousal support or alimony
- Post-divorce modification
Our attorney has the skill and experience to help you navigate all of these issues. You can rely on us to provide you with sound, reasoned legal advice and to offer alternatives should one strategy fail to meet your needs. You may be under tremendous stress during a divorce, and our goal is to provide the information you need to make good decisions.
Know Your Marital Dissolution Options
At the Law Office of Andy Nguyen, PLLC, we provide you with options when it comes to how to get through the divorce process. Your choices vary greatly in both cost and the amount of time required, and in the end your relationship with your spouse or former spouse is an important factor.
- Contested divorce: One spouse files for divorce and a judge has the final decision on issues related to children, property and support. This option is the lengthiest, most stressful and the most expensive. Unfortunately, it may be the only option if you and your spouse are unable to agree on another course of action.
- Uncontested divorce: Both spouses agree to terminate the marriage and negotiate the attendant issues without the necessity of judicial intervention. Some relationships just run their course and both parties are ready to move on. If you and your spouse can agree on all terms, this may be the best option for you.
- Mediation: This course of action requires you and your spouse are, at a minimum, able to compromise. While there may be unresolved issues requiring negotiation, you can commit to hammering out an agreeable settlement with the assistance of a neutral mediator.
Your situation and needs are unique. Our lawyer can help you decide on the course of action that best suits you and your family.
Divorce Lawyer Helping Families Throughout Tarrant County
At the Law Office of Andy Nguyen, PLLC, we assist clients from all walks of life and all corners of the earth with their Texas legal issues. Our attorney is accessible, responsive and understanding. We work hard to provide you with the utmost in customer service and quality representation. Please contact our office for consultation about your legal issue, call (817) 532-5666 or contact us online.
We speak Vietnamese and Spanish.