"If you are in need of great legal representation in Dallas/Fort Worth, look no further. The team at the Law Offices of Andy Nguyen are extremely knowledgeable, professional and really friendly. Andy and Amber will make you comfortable and lead you step by step, this team truly cares about helping clients and I recommend their services to anyone. My wife and I were in a stand still in our immigration process so I contacted The Law Offices of Andy Nguyen to help. We are happy to say that their team got us to the finish line. Give them a call if you need legal council, you will be happy you did."
"Got into a car accident in March 2015. We were at lost to even know where to begin. Another car ran a red light and totaled our SUV. We couldn't even get a car rental from our own insurance but within 30 mins from talking to Andy's assistant Amber, we got an email saying our rental was ready to be picked up. Our case took a year to closed due to multiple medical treatments my husband had to go through. Andy and his staff was very diligent from beginning to the end. They made sure we were getting the right treatments and what is necessary to prevent any future complications. I personally worked with Amber a lot and think she's very professional and easy to talked to. In a case like this, you need someone to explain everything in detail in which you can understand. Amber is great at that. I really enjoyed working with this law firm."
"I highly recommend this law firm. They kept in constant contact with me and worked hard to represent me after my car accident. The process was easier than I could imagine after dealing with trauma from a car accident. They helped coordinate medical care and the insurance adjustor for my car. Amber Nguyen and Andy Nguyen are such good people and they truly care about the outcome of their cases but more importantly they care about the total well-being of their clients!"
Nguyen has been a licensed member of the Texas Bar since 2005. He focuses on the practice of bankruptcy law, family law, personal injury and other areas of law. He works hard to be an accessible lawyer, keeping the client updated on the progress of their legal situations.
Nguyen earned a bachelor’s degree in History from the University of Texas at Arlington and a J.D. from Southern Methodist University. He provides counseling to clients in the fields of Family Law, Automobile Accident / Injury, Bankruptcy and Business Consulting.
He can provide you with the benefits of a wide range of legal services along with the kind of small personal attention companies like his excel in providing. His clients like him are approachable and friendly when he deals with them and he builds trusting relationships with them. He will take the time to explain your rights regarding your particular legal situation and give you an honest assessment of your options. As your case progresses, you can expect him to keep in touch with you and explain where your situation is.
Nguyen serves clients from all walks of life and in all forms. He speaks Vietnamese and Spanish and has helped clients from a variety of cultures.
Years Of Experience:
- Over 14 Years
Areas of practice:
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas
- J.D. – 2003
- University of Texas Arlington, Arlington, Texas – 1998
- Major: History
- Attorney at Law Office Of Andy Nguyen PLLC, 2014 – Present
- Attorney at Nguyen Tran Law Firm PLLC, 2007 – 2014
- Attorney at Huan Nguyen & Tran, 2006 – 2007
- Peer Review Rated – Martindale-Hubbell, 2016
- 50% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Texas, 2005
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Texas
- Texas Laws on Guardianship of Minor Children” (Kien Thuc, February 2010)
- Medical Power of Attorney” (Kien Thuc, November 2009)
- U.S. Bankruptcy Laws” (Kien Thuc, September 2009)
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy -An option to stop creditor collection” (Kien Thuc, October 2009)
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy- An option to prevent home foreclosure” (Kien Thuc, Oct. 2009)
- Texas Law on Child Support” (Kien Thuc, March 2009)
- Texas Law on Dissolution of a Marriage” (Kien Thuc, October 2008)
- Division of Property in a Divorce” (Kien Thuc. October 2008)
- Texas Law on Child Custody and Visitation” (Kien Thuc, July 2008)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Arlington Bar Association Member, 2006 – Present
- Tarrant County Family Bar Association Member, 2006 – Present
- Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyer Association Member, 2006 – Present
- Tarrant County Bar Association Member, 2006 – Present
Pro Bono Activities:
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program
- Contributing writer to Kien Thuc (Knowledge) Magazine, a weekly magazine for the Vietnamese community in the DFW area
- Helping several nonprofit organizations in the DFW area