Helping Victims Of Motor Vehicle Accidents
A motor vehicle accident can change the course of your life. Whether you were run off the road by a commercial vehicle or hit by a drunk driver, your injuries may require extensive treatment. Such medical care can rack up exorbitant bills.
At the Law Office of Andy Nguyen, PLLC, our goal is to help you recover, both physically and financially. We want to help you obtain the money you need to pay for any hospital stays, surgeries, prescription medications and other medical needs. We will also fight for compensation for your lost wages, time off work and other damages.
Representing Victims Of Auto Accidents, Wrongful Death And More
We represent clients who have been injured or lost loved ones in all types of motor vehicle accidents, including those that involve:
- Car accidents — Our Arlington law firm stands up for those who have been harmed by drunk drivers, uninsured/underinsured drivers and other parties in Grand Prairie, Mansfield and beyond.
- Tractor-trailer collisions — We handle truck accident cases caused by truck driver fatigue, speeding, overloaded trucks and other issues.
- Motorcycle crashes — Our lawyer is familiar with the unique issues that come into play in these often catastrophic accidents.
- Commercial vehicle crashes — We handle cases involving delivery trucks, taxis and other types of commercial vehicles.
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents — Walkers, joggers and bicyclists have legal rights on the road, too.
- Serious injuries — Our attorney represents individuals with traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, burns, broken bones and other injuries.
- Wrongful death — We provide compassionate advocacy for families whose loved ones have been killed by the wrongdoing or negligence of others.
Do Not Wait To Discover Your Rights And Options
If you have been injured in a car accident, it is wise to learn about your legal rights and the avenues available for recovering compensation. Arrange a free phone consultation with our lawyer by calling the Law Office of Andy Nguyen, PLLC, at (817) 532-5666. You can also email us. We speak Vietnamese and Spanish.