Responsive Help For Your Family Law Issues
The Law Office of Andy Nguyen, PLLC, provides responsive representation for a broad range of family law matters. Our approachable, responsive lawyer will help you understand your rights, clearly explain your options for achieving your goals and keep you updated on the progress of your case.
We don’t want to craft a legal strategy that only works for today. Instead, we are here to help you find long-lasting solutions to your concerns that will benefit you and those you love for many years to come. Based in Arlington, we serve clients in Dallas-Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and throughout the Mid-Cities of Texas.
Handling Divorce, Child Custody And Other Important Matters
We are proud to provide competent, approachable representation in the following areas of practice:
- Divorce — We guide men and women through the myriad challenges of dissolving a marriage by filing for a divorce.
- Uncontested divorce — Even in an uncontested divorce, it is critical to have legal counsel from a skilled attorney.
- Child custody and visitation — Decisions involving children and parenting time must take their best interests into account.
- Modifications — We assist clients with pursuing modifications to custody and support orders.
- Property division — Our law firm assists clients with dividing property such as real estate, bank accounts and more.
- Dividing retirement accounts — Our lawyer helps clients divide IRAs, 401(k)s and pensions.
- Divorce and small businesses — Business owners and their spouses require knowledgeable guidance for splitting a business in a divorce.
- Debt division — We assist clients with the division of debts such as mortgages, credit card debt and more.
- Temporary and protective orders — We handle temporary orders as well as protective orders for domestic violence.
Get A Free Phone Consultation
If you need help with one of these or another kind of legal problem, call our Arlington office at 817-755-1124 or contact us online to schedule an appointment. We are a Spanish- and Vietnamese-speaking firm.